Descendants International equips a bride and groom to prepare for a strong, committed marriage and healthy family as well as helping professionals to better prepare their marriage and family clients to do the same. One tool that aids us and other professionals to help couples is the Prepare/Enrich Assessment and Couples Report.
Learn more in this short video [ Tace and Carmen are featured speakers ]:
Marriage Preparation Assistance for Professionals:
- As Seminar Directors, we have the privilege of training professionals (Clergy, Counselors, Mental Health Professionals, and Relationship Educators) to administer the Prepare/Enrich Assessment to couples in their sphere of influence. Often professionals enroll in this workshop for continuing education hours.
- Being entrusted with a pastor’s congregation members who are seeking pre-marriage class for blending families.
- Conducting a Prepare/Enrich Workshop or a Couple Check-up event at a church or business that is also committed to the health of marriages and families today.
- Professionals refer to Descendants International as an expert in their niche of blending/blended family services.
Marriage Preparation For Couples:
- Complimentary 30 min. Phone Consultation (to understand a couple’s relational needs)
- Personal Coaching
- Relationship Inventory (utilizing the Prepare/Enrich Assessment and Couples Report)
- Pre-marriage Classes (blending families education is hard to find)
- Wedding Ceremony (written vows and program, rehearsal, and wedding day)
- After Care: Marriage Check-up